Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dress It Up: Part 2

Well, I have seen better dresses. I have seen worse too, and this one was at least a similar size to me...

... but look past the pink shirt (that I forgot to remove when trying the dress on) to the collar. You cannot see in this picture, but it was yellow. Not a bright sunshine-y yellow. No, this was the color of the worst pit stains, only on the neck. Can I get
an "ew"?

Removing the collar could have presented a pain in the rear, but not particularly a fan of super high necklines, I thought I would soften the look with a slight scoop neck.

Afterwards, it was a only matter of shortening the shirt. The belt had to be discarded. The thing wrapped around me twice, leading me to wonder at how the owner of the belt thought they were getting into that dress without something severely coming apart...

Then coupled with my new green heels, I was off!

No comments:

Post a Comment