Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dress It Up: Part 1

It was heinous.

Knowing full well what I might be letting myself in for, I still turned my eyes to the reject clothes that lay cast in the back of the church building from a clothing exchange. After all, they were supposed to be clothes that were donated by well-dressed women (aged 18-28) that I knew.

Such hopeful optimism was just that: hopeful.

Someone's great aunt must have recently passed, because some of the contributions would never have adorned this group's bodies, let alone their closets... baring the slight possibility that the prior resident in their apartment had deserted their wardrobe... with good cause.

Since I am not one to turn from deliciously niche clothing, not to mention my recent introduction to www.newdressaday.com, which just happens to be something close to the epitome of AWESOME, I picked up some dresses that were probably best off being left for the garbage man.

In the passion of the moment, RENOVATION commenced, with results varying.

No comments:

Post a Comment